Friday, November 24, 2006

Tis' The Season To Shop

Well I had a great Thanksgiving.
Today is Black Friday. So if you
haven't been out shopping, don't
fret. Cyber Monday is coming this
Monday.

I haven't started my Christmas
shopping yet. I have kids and
family members to shop for. I
haven't even made my list yet.

I really need to get on the ball.
This year I might just shop online.
I think online shopping is a little
better than standing in long lines
for 30 mins, to an hour to check out.

I watched the news today and could
not believe how crowded the malls and
stores where. The news reporter said
that many people began shopping 12 mid-
night.

I want to shop without having to worry
about finding a parking space and then
waiting in line for hours.

There are a few stores that I think are
just great. I will be shopping with them
this Cyber Monday.

No comments: